- Licence – Drivers must have a valid driver’s licence (appropriate to the size/weight of their vehicle). In addition driver’s must provide a copy of a recent driver's abstract to demonstrate no infraction in the last 3 years.
- Insurance – personal vehicle insurance is not the same as commercial vehicle insurance. Drivers need coverage that includes delivery of packages, alcohol and food. Find out more about insurance requirements here.
- Equipment – Vehicles must be in good repair and have a minimum capacity of at least 100 cubic feet of volume for shipments.
- Technology requirements – drivers will require a smartphone in order to receive orders, routes and communicate during the delivery process. Drivers will also have access to the FreshDispatch web dashboard, a centralized location for orders, routes, optimization tools, payment information etc.
- Drivers need to be able to physically lift product consistently (up to 40 kg), have a tidy appearance and courteous demeanor for dealing with FreshSpoke producers/buyers.
- Drivers will be required to complete an introductory FreshSpoke training seminar.
Find out how to become a FreshDispatch driver here.
Find out more about FreshDispatch here.